Fund Accounting Associate
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
Are you interested in building your career at the intersection of technology and Fund Administration? We are looking to invest in recent graduates who are eager to join Carta's Venture Capital team and accelerate personal career development at a hyper growth FinTech company starting in mid July 2023. We are looking for motivated team players who will learn the foundational skills it takes to be a successful employee with a high growth trajectory.
Over the last four years, our Fund Administration team has experienced phenomenal growth sitting at over $100B AUM and counting. We work with over 1750 clients and support 160,000 LPs, enabling and defining us as the top leader in the Fund Administration industry. Joining as a Fund Analyst is an incredible opportunity to increase industry knowledge within the Venture Capital ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Eager to learn about the Venture Capital, Private Equity, Hedge Fund, and Fund Administration space
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- You have strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytic skills
- You’re interested in providing best-in-class-service
- You’re interested in working on projects in a fast paced environment with a supportive team and as an individual
- Open to constant change and learning as we continue to innovate
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience preferred, including internships (Public Accounting or Fund Administration experience preferred)
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our expected cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is:
- $75,000 in New York, New York
- $75,000 in San Francisco, California
- $67,500 in Seattle, Washington
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
Something looks off?