Customer Support Analyst, Corporations
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
Our team’s mission is to provide excellent customer service by leveraging our knowledge of equity and Carta to reduce customer effort and empower clients to efficiently manage their ownership.
The Problems You’ll Solve
We are hiring multiple support analysts across our variety of delivery teams. As our customers’ primary point of contact, support analysts will address inbound requests/inquiries over phone, chat and email. A successful candidate will be comfortable and confident in written and verbal communication with whichever of Carta’s stakeholders they end up working with. This could include C-level executives, customers’ employees, law firms (partners and paralegals), as well as investors/board members. Support Analysts need to be able to learn quickly and effectively solve problems.
As a support analyst, the responsibilities and duties you can expect include:
- Provide timely and accurate front-line support for all customers that your support segment services
- Proactively follow-up with your clients and stay actively engaged from the day a case is opened
- Engage with clients real-time via phone or zoom
- Keep documentation of client interactions so that you and your teammates can identify and address trends through process improvement
- Become an expert in our security and escalation practices
- Train your clients based on the understanding you have acquired while working with them
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail as our work is subject to many legal regulations
- Care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about client services
- Excited to take on new challenges
- Ability to articulate technical and complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to balance multiple active projects
- Exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise when communicating with clients or customers
- Driven to help and solve problems
- Experience in a fast paced, client facing environment is a plus!
- Experience learning new technologies, platforms, and systems is a plus!
Even if you don’t have all of the qualifications we’ve listed, please apply if you believe you could be impactful in this role!
Our Interview Process:
If selected, we’ll begin the process with a phone interview, followed by a video panel. We host our video panels every other week on Wednesday. Let your recruiter know if you need any scheduling accommodations.
All of our US employees can expect the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance covered at up to 100%
- Access to comprehensive on demand mental health program through Modern Health
- 401k + matching
- Minimum time off of 15/day per year, and flexible beyond that
- Parental Leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Unlimited book reimbursement
- Learning & development resources
- Robust Employee Resources Groups
- Employee Assistance Program