Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We’re leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella you’ll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and empower decision-makers with timely information and analytics. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. Veterans are welcome!
We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
About the Role
Capella Space is seeking a star studded, independent Capellian to own, manage and administer our NetSuite application platform. This role will be responsible for partnering with various departments across the organization to enhance and improve our NetSuite environment, perform ongoing maintenance, provide daily support to our accounting teams, lead future improvements and integration projects. This role is a subject matter expert in all aspects of NetSuite and will be responsible for supporting all things NetSuite. This role will also have the opportunity to work with Salesforce. Within this role, there is also an opportunity to learn NetSuite development on the job to expand beyond the administrator skills.
- Understanding business needs, provide NetSuite/ERP input into overall applications roadmap
- Configure, maintain and upgrade NetSuite ERP to meet the daily operational needs and strategic projects.
- Design, implement, and maintain customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs including customizations, scripts, workflows, reports, saved searches, and dashboards.
- Support data integration from various sources and troubleshoot any failure on schedule basis
- Assist with day to day requests i.e. creation and maintenance of users, roles, permissions, accounts, subsidiaries, locations etc.
- Assist with debugging system integration and functionality issues including engagement with NetSuite support for defect resolution.
- Provide ongoing NetSuite training for company users.
- Support bi-yearly NetSuite releases
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Responsible for managing user access review, change management controls for financial systems.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Additional valuable knowledge areas: Accounting, NetSuite Reporting, Suite Analytics Connect and Tableau, ITAR/EAR, Advanced Manufacturing, MES, MRP, QMS
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a NetSuite ERP Administrator
- Oracle NetSuite Administrator Certification Must. Oracle NetSuite Suite Analytics, Suite Foundation and finance user certification a plus
- Experience/aptitude for creating/maintaining custom Suite Scripts, workflow, bank integration, SFTP setup, REST and SOAP API set up and supporting other customizations.
- Experience with spend management, procure to pay and finance planning tools like Adaptive or other tools.
- Ability to dive into the data, highly proficient with SQL, Java Script and advanced Excel Data manipulation.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom reports, configurations and permissions.
- Experience managing data integration from and to finance enterprise applications.
- Quick learner, adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good verbal and written communication
- People skills, be able to work in team environments.
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking, detail-oriented skill and strong teamwork mindset
- $95,900 - $143,900
Salaries will be based on the applicant’s level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills.Benefits
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Health Care, Dependent Care FSAs
- Commuter/Parking Flex Spending
- Flexible vacation policy
- In-office lunch program
- Dog friendly offices