Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
As the Product Lead at Burq, you will work closely with co-founders, technical, and business teams to manage the process of transforming feedback and ideas into concrete features and product enhancements in our existing platform. You will help to strategically continue building our product roadmap, identify gaps, utilize customer feedback, scope out features, and drive the UI/UX design of our platform. You will be part of an emerging team that is helping our clients optimize their delivery operations, and have an immediate impact as the first full-time Product person at a fast-growing, early-stage startup.
Some of the responsibilities
- Work closely with leadership, development and customer-facing teams to build out the product roadmap, develop features, and launch to market
- Lead product feature scoping, design, testing, customer validation & launch
- Envision the product that customers need and shape the roadmap to get us there
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product
- Support Sales team to effectively sell our product by conducting training, doing customer demos and developing Sales tools
- Support Growth initiatives requiring implementing features and running A/B tests to measure impact
- Instrument the product and analyze product usage data to understand what works well and what can be improved
- Keep up with Product best practices including agile/scrum, lean startup, JTBD and other frameworks, and apply to build a scalable Product organization
- Become Burq’s resident expert on competitors’ products, and how our product stacks up across our target market segments Contribute to efforts to define and achieve Product Market Fit (PMF).
- Play a key role in providing our customers with the best experience possible