Business Development Manager (US Market)
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
Some of the responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company's global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
- Set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them
- Ensure that company quotas are met by holding daily check-ins with the sales team to set objectives and monitor progress
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes.
- Experience in Mid-Market/Enterprise businesses is preferable.
- At least 4 years of experience in business development Management, sales, or a related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Timings: 5 PM to 2 AM
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.