Product Designer UI/UX
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
As the Product Designer at Burq, you will be leading web and mobile product design to transform the way businesses offer on-demand & same-day delivery. You will be part of an emerging team that is building a product to power millions of businesses with their delivery needs.
Some of the responsibilities
- Define visual UI for mobile and web. Focusing on UI, product branding, and content presentation.
- Lead the initiative on UX and visual design to help evolve the design of our applications.
- Rapidly create multiple solutions with sketches, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Communicate designs and specifications in a reproducible/scalable manner.
- Partner closely with multiple teams including business, product, and engineering with strong interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of experience in conceptual and design decisions.
- An online portfolio featuring your web application, mobile, and any other relevant work.
- Expert eye to detail for outstanding creative and visual design.
- You welcome feedback and also provide constructive feedback.
- Solid design skills.
- Ability to ideate quickly and create a wide array of visual directions/concepts.
- A passion for learning new software design trends/technologies.
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?