Build A Rocket Boy
We are seeking an experienced and creative Brand Manager for . In this role you will support the development and management of the Brand and global Go-To-Market strategy for our new AAA game IP, EVERYWHERE™.
Reporting to the VP Global Brand Marketing, this role will be responsible for helping develop and execute long-term brand marketing strategy, brand development, and go-to-market plans. You will work closely with the development teams to define the brand essence and translate product features into marketing pillars and key communication points. You will work closely with all the internal marketing & publishing functions on planning, plus external agencies on creative development. You will be highly collaborative whilst possessing the confidence and passion to persuade others to buy into the product vision.
- Manage, produce and distribute all the required global marketing assets to enable a successful release of EVERYWHERE™; from pre-launch demand-gen activity to post-launch sustain strategies. Ensure that all teams are using established brand guidelines and assets to execute go-to-market campaigns.
- Pro-actively monitor campaign performance. Develop and share key learnings in order to deliver on our global marketing & commercial objectives.
- Work with the Data & Insights team to understand larger industry and genre trends and translate that into uniquely differentiated positioning and creative strategies
- Concept, pitch, and project manage key marketing assets (key art, trailers, social assets) in conjunction with the Design Director and VP Brand Marketing.
- Managing our User Acquisition strategies, media budgets and demand-gen activities that grow the user-base, engage our players and help convert players into spenders in-game.
- Identify and highlight market opportunities and provide relevant reports, explore options for research and analysis (audience segmentation, competitor analyses, risk analyses etc.).
- Ensure all activity or creative execution receives the required internal management & legal review, safeguarding that all consumer facing communications & assets are legal, honest and decent – in line with corporate guidelines and an appropriate approvals process.
- 3/5+ years of experience in Brand Marketing, relevant qualifications an advantage.
- Proven track record in running effective marketing campaigns, ideally on a Live Services / GaaS product.
- A quick learner, has the ability to multi-task, and is passionate and responsible for his/her work in a multi-cultural team.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work with short deadlines.
- Budget management.
- Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication. Additional European languages an advantage.
- Creativity and passion.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Professional and mature attitude and communication at all times.
- Experience working in an international organisation, incorporating cultural differences into global brand positioning and creative strategy
- Collaboration and open communication
- Shared goals and responsibility
- Flexibility & adaptability – be open to different ways of working
- “Challenger” mentality, going beyond the day job
- Partnership approach (internally & externally)
Our Global Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited coaching & therapy — with Oliva, to support your mental health
- £500 annual Learning Budget — to spend on Learnerbly
- Stock Options — everyone owns a piece of our success
- Compassionate Leave — regardless of who it is, whether you’ve miscarried, or a lost a pet, you don’t need to tell us why
- Birthday Present — £150 voucher or a charity donation
- Birthday Day off — to celebrate your birthday away from work each year
- Caregiver Leave — up to 5 days each year to support your loved ones
- New baby gift — £250 toward a meal delivery or cleaning service
- Remote Working Budget – for remote workers to get out of the house
- Pension scheme — to finance those golden years
- Socials — office & remote events, play sessions and company-wide parties
- And even more benefits based on your location!
If you’re based in the UK
- 29 Annual Leave + 3 bank holidays - we’re flexible with most bank holidays so you can use the time to celebrate what’s important to you
- Long Service Days - 2 extra days added on your 2nd & 4th anniversaries with us.
- Private Medical Insurance - full cover with AXA
- Healthcare Cash Plan - Level 3 cover with Medicash
- Enhanced Family Leave - Primary caregivers; 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay, Secondary caregivers; 2 weeks full pay
- Cycle2Work Scheme - lease a bike through us and save on tax too!
- Electric Car Charging - electric car charging at our Port office in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh and Budapest and are happy to sponsor your relocation to one of these cities.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.