About Boundless Immigration:
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
Since 2020, Boundless has become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for years of growth.
Who You Are
We are looking for a marketing writer / social media coordinator with excellent English and Tagalog writing skills. This writer and coordinator will support our social media channels as well as create original copy for emails, blogs, and paid advertising. The ideal candidate is a creative and collaborative copywriter/ content creator with a strong consumer and e-commerce background who can craft clear, engaging and effective copy in English and Tagalog.
What You Bring
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and organizational skills, including the ability to inspire team members
- Can write short and effective copy in both English and Tagalog across multiple channels while maintaining personality and brand voice
- Can create original, researched written content (with links and citations) in conversational English and Tagalog
- A background in copywriting that is specifically tailored for social media and marketing, and proven knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently, while operating in an environment that changes quickly
- Deep knowledge of writing elements and ability to draft content quickly.
- Ability to brainstorm creative ideas in a small group setting
- Proactive self starter, who can run with requests and make them shine
- Quick learner and self sufficient.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Tagalog, being able to convey ideas with confidence
What You Will Do
- Copywriting for social in close collaboration with Social Media Manager
- Ownership of our Philippine accounts content calendars for organic social, and blogs
- Competitor research to aid in channel and content strategy
- Content production, scheduling, and community management.
- Draft and edit and social media posts as well as marketing copy, and editorial copy for Boundless.com
- Must be able to clearly distill complex information into clear messaging in both English and Tagalog
- Must have general understanding of American colloquial language and slang, as well as be in tune with the pulse of current writing and language trends in the Philippines
- Be able to summarize long-form, English articles and turn them into social media copy and posts - with specific visual direction
- Influencer Support
- Pitch ideas to social media manager then produce content from start to finish and deliver on required timeline
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit:We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives:We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December:We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package:We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits:We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services:We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be providedpick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events:We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….