Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
We are now the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams, and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
Drive critical business decisions and sales performance by tracking, analyzing, compiling metrics and extracting sales reports and necessary sales data that is highly relevant to the sales team.
As the Sales Admin, you will be the first point of contact for Sales leads and Manager for surfacing and maintaining data insights and accuracy. This role will engage with internal stakeholders to analyse, gather accurate data to guide the sales team’s decision making and improve performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a good command of the English language, has attention to detail and good people skills.
You possess the capability of extracting information from various sources, compile and track useful data information, evaluate accuracy to further share analysis to appropriate leaders. You have a passion for reports, knowledge and experience on reporting tools and analytics and are adaptable to change in a fast-paced industry. You are also motivated by performance-driven success.
In this role, you will be working closely with our Sales Manager, Team Leaders, Trainers, and QA Specialists.
What You'll Do
- Will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager
- Validate agent-reported sales and assist on any sales disputes process and investigations.
- Extract and Track quantitative and qualitative sales metrics covering all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide administrative support to sales teams
- Regularly report on and update weekly/monthly KPI dashboards
- Analyze sales prospect feedback for insights and improvement opportunities
- Ensure all data gathered are accurate
- Maintain a balanced scorecard
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Other tasks as assigned; where necessary for overall company operations
- 1yr + analyst experience
- At least one (1) year of call center industry orientation, preferably in a Sales Admin or Reporting / business analyst role
- Experience using HubSpot is required.
- Impeccable verbal and written English communication skills (conversational)
- Experience in using Google analytics tools, i.e. Google Sheets, Google Forms workspace, etc.
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a performance-based environment
- Ability to understand sales performance metrics
- Knowledge in reporting tools and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Stress tolerance and resilient
- Excellent organization skills with solid work ethics
- Coachable, receptive to feedback and has a positive attitude
- A team player and can get along with other people
- Highly motivated in acquiring new learning and skills that can help support the role in the company.
- Displays a creative mindset in solving issues and problems as quickly as possible.
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues...