*Please note that this is a role for those based in the Philippines only. Work hours are from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Philippine Time.
Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
We are now the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams, and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
Boundless Immigration is looking for a Customer Communications Associate to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for crafting both internal and customer-facing content such as manuals, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) guides, templates, training materials, knowledge base copy, scripts and canned responses for customer-facing teams, copy for policy & process updates, and more!
As a Customer Communications Associate, you are passionate about leveraging written communication and content to inform, engage, and delight our customers. You’re able to easily manage lots of information and can write clear, concise, and accurate documentation for our customers and internal stakeholders. You are excited about supporting cross-functional, content-driven initiatives that improve the overall customer experience. You’re able to learn complex concepts quickly, and then communicate that information in engaging, user-friendly copy that maintains the tone and brand voice of Boundless and our partner company, RapidVisa.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Communications on developing content and communications that improve the overall customer experience.
- Own customer-facing communications, including writing new content, regularly updating content to ensure accuracy, and maintaining email campaigns in Autopilot, Sendgrid, or related tools.
- Create internal resources that support Customer Success team efficiency, including writing and updating a library of phone scripts and canned responses relating to our various services.
- Deliver on customer-facing deliverables, including DIY manuals and guides that support our customers and enhance their experience.
- Understand standards for content governance in terms of legal communication best practices, brand voice, and consistency, and execute against content requests in alignment with these standards.
- 1-3 years of prior content or technical writing experience
- 1+ years of experience working with customer service or enablement functions, a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – You’re a clear, concise writer who can distill complex ideas into easily understood language
- Problem-solver with a sense of urgency – You can think, write, and act fast with agility to allow for real-time testing, learning, and rapid iterations
- Proactive and collaborative – you love working with teams and your team likes working with you
- You remain detail-oriented while under pressure to meet deadlines
- You have an innate sense of ownership and accountability
- You’re highly organized and can juggle multiple creative projects simultaneously
- Experience with content, email, or CRM tools, such as SendGrid and AutoPilot, a plus
- Must share sample work product - preferably a user manual or portfolio
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry. You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….