Insights and Analytics Analyst
*Please note that this is a role for those based in the Philippines only. Work hours are from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Philippine Time.
Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
We are now the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams, and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
This person will leverage qualitative and qualitative data mined from multiple sources to help us answer important questions about the effectiveness and potential of our marketing programs and business operations. They will partner cross-functionally to source important projects, gather needs and requirements, absorb important contextual information, and offer solutions to business challenges. This person should be passionate about using data to shape strategic roadmaps.
You possess the capability of extracting information from various sources, compile and track useful data information, evaluate accuracy to further share analysis to appropriate leaders. You have a passion for reports, knowledge and experience on reporting tools and analytics and are adaptable to change in a fast-paced industry.
What You'll Do
- Will report directly to the Senior Business Operations & Analytics Manager
- Aid the Business Operations & Analytics team in measuring the success of our marketing efforts, efficiency of our operations and performance of our product
- Work with large data sets to extract insights, optimize performance, and identify opportunities for growth
- Analyze the quality of data and discover trends to identify metrics to support decisions and business opportunities
- Work with diverse teams across the organization to build dashboards and monitor new and existing KPIs
- Work in large datasets and databases using complex SQL queries to gather data needed
- Present data and findings using visualizations to broader audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a technical subject such as Statistics, Computing, mathematics, Analytics, or computer science-oriented discipline
- 3 to 5 years of analyst experience
- High proficiency with SQL with the ability to query relational databases such as Amazon Redshift
- Strong experience with Google Sheets
- Ability to confidently design and create dashboards in Tableau would be a strong asset.
- Experience in working with data from various tools & sources (such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Impeccable verbal and written English communication skills (conversational)
- Experience in conducting a business analysis to collect requirements from non-technical stakeholders, while managing their expectations at the same time
- Displays a creative mindset in solving issues and problems as quickly as possible.
- Highly motivated in acquiring new learning and skills that can help support the role in the company
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Excellent organization skills with solid work ethic
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry. You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….