Outbound Sales Representative
*Remote work set-up will be offered to candidates based outside of Cebu*
Who Boundless Is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
In this role, you will...
Inform and engage with prospecting customers to make them feel valued as always in every transaction
As the Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers. This role will engage prospective customers to learn how Rapid Visa / Boundless can serve their immigration needs while providing exceptional service that builds long-term trustworthy relationships. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a command of the English language. They have a passion for helping others, are excited to disrupt an antiquated industry, and are motivated by performance-driven success.
In this role, you will be working closely with our Sales Manager, Team Leaders, Trainers, and QA Specialists.
What You'll Do
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell customers on the benefits of RapidVisa’s / Boundless’ products and services
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Create FIVE-STAR first impressions with customers driving long term customer loyalty and trustworthiness
- Answer Inbound and Outbound customer calls, chats, or emails regarding sales inquiries of all RapidVisa / Boundless clients, probing for customer insight and qualified prospects
- Follow up with customers via phone, email, chat to temp check on possible questions and challenges, moving them through the sales process from start to finish
- Become an expert in RapidVisa’s / Boundless’ immigration solutions and services
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis and provide best recommendations to new/existing customers
- Support, network, and explore new opportunities to create a stable and growing customer base
- Multitask, prioritize, respond, and manage time effectively to complete daily, weekly, monthly goals
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while establishing positive and empathetic relationships with both customers and teammates alike
- Responsible for achieving continuous learning and be updated with product knowledge or changes in RapidVisa Philippines Inc.’s policy and industry changes that are highly relevant to the role;
- Other tasks as assigned; where necessary for overall company operations.
- At least one (1) year of call center industry orientation, preferably in a Sales role
- Impeccable verbal and written English communication skills (conversational)
- Prior experience with immigration processes is a major advantage
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Ability to utilize scripts to provide information about services
- Knowledge in customer service principles and practices and of call center telephony and technology
- Excellent phone and active listening skills
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Stress tolerance and resilient
- Excellent organization skills with solid work ethic
- Coachable and positive attitude
- A team player and can get along with other people.
- Highly motivated in acquiring new learning and skills that can help support their role in the company
- Displays a creative mindset in solving issues and problems as quickly as possible
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Commissions and incentives on top of base salary: We want to celebrate every success!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….