Senior Director of Operations
WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
Title: Senior Director of Operations
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: VP of Operations
As the Senior Director of Operations for BeatBox, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and optimizing the Supply Chain, Logistics, and Fulfillment verticals in the Operations department. Reporting directly to the VP of Global Operations, you will be responsible for working closely with the operations leadership team on developing and implementing strategies to enhance efficiency, drive productivity, and ensure the seamless production and distribution of our products. Your role also includes maintaining and propagating a culture of unity, communication, and ownership within the organization.
- This position does have direct supervisory responsibilities, overseeing and guiding the performance of team members within the assigned department.
- Drive efficient and lean operations, implementing and improving day-to-day processes.
- Oversee the full life cycle of projects,delegate effectively, utilizing project management tools and methodologies.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills. Using a collaborative style and servant leader approach.
- Identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge and best practices (e.g., cost savings, new technologies and innovations, operating efficiencies)
- Ensure the team goals and objectives are aligned and achieved using the EOS system.
- Foster the EOS and Extreme Ownership culture among the team and department.
- Forecasting, plan spending and department budgets.
- Analyze performance data to identify business plan variances using established systems and ad-hoc problem solving.
- Serve as high escalation contact for co-packers, vendors, contractors, and other external partners. Assist in contract development and negotiate new processes or amendments as needed.
- Develop and implement processes and training programs for the team.
- Cultivate an environment of open communication, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated improved productivity and quality in a cost-effective way.
- Detail oriented, strives to maintain organized records and communicate clearly / directly.
- Take responsibility for mistakes and get them fixed. (Extreme Ownership Mentality)
- Foster a collaborative team environment that encourages open communication, where team members feel comfortable raising concerns and are empowered to learn from mistakes.
- Have managed upwards.
- Have independently managed team/department budget responsibilities.
- Have created training processes for your teams.
- Have managed teams remotely.
- Comfortable in faced paced, high growth, high velocity working environments.
- Able to pivot focus quickly, maintaining a birds eye view of all projects or issues facing your team, and using all available knowledge to coach direct reports on best practices or resolutions.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the CPG and Alcohol spaces.
- Previous experience managing 3PL and Co-Manufacturing operations.
- Has experience overseeing directors and above, each of whom leads their respective teams.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.