WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
Title: Pricing Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Sales Finance
As the Pricing Analyst Manager at BeatBox Beverages, your primary responsibility is to lead and oversee the management and analysis of pricing strategies, aiming to optimize BeatBox profitability and enhance market competitiveness. Working closely with the sales and finance teams, you will play a pivotal role in developing, evaluating, and adjusting pricing and promotion models based on market dynamics, cost considerations, and company objectives. Your role demands a comprehensive understanding of the 3-tier system, revenue management, and market trends to ensure alignment of pricing models with business goals and market opportunities.
While the role currently does not have direct supervisory responsibilities, it may be subject to change.
Leadership and Values:
- Uphold BeatBox Beverages' Core Values and Purpose.
Pricing Strategy Development:
- Lead the development and refinement of pricing models and tools to simulate various pricing scenarios, analyzing their impact on sales and profitability.
- Oversee the execution of the pricing strategy and price promotion calendar, including communication to customers and stakeholders regarding price management systems.
Execution and Communication:
- Lead the development, review, submission, communication, and tracking of all changes to promotional pricing activity, new item pricing setup, and standard FOB changes.
Collaboration with Sales:
- Collaborate with the sales team to establish pricing strategies that enhance profitability while ensuring competitiveness in the market.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Oversee thorough pricing-related market research and competitive analysis to understand and provide insights or escalation of market and competitor trends.
Reporting and Insights:
- Lead the generation of regular reports on pricing effectiveness, market trends, and competitive movements, providing actionable insights to the leadership team.
- Implement and manage the VIP Price Management program to measure the success of the execution of pricing strategy in the market.
Compliance and Special Projects:
- Ensure pricing strategies comply with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Participate in special projects related to pricing and profitability as directed by the Director of Sales Finance.
- Demonstrate a strong capability in analyzing large datasets to derive meaningful insights and informed pricing strategies.
- Ability to think strategically about pricing in the context of overall business goals, market conditions, and the competitive landscape.
- Exhibit proficiency in identifying and resolving complex pricing issues while effectively communicating pricing and financial information to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough financial analyses to assess pricing strategy, pricing trends, and make data-driven recommendations.
Leadership and Adaptability:
- Demonstrate leadership skills to effectively manage and lead a price management team supporting the finance and sales function.
- Show adaptability to changing market conditions, business strategies, and sales goals, adjusting pricing strategies accordingly.
- Prior experience in alcohol-related industries is necessary.
Pricing Tool Expertise:
- Experience utilizing pricing tools is necessary for this role.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two years' experience in sales analysis.
- Beer category experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using VIP.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Team player.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.