BEATS Brand Ambassador- CONTRACT POSITION
WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
Born in Austin, TX BeatBox Beverages is an innovative, cutting-edge beverage brand that speaks to an eclectic group of individuals by authentically connecting with their lifestyles.
BeatBox BEATS (Brand Engagement Activation Team) responsible for the promotional materials and promotional events for BeatBox Beverages. BEATS act as internal brand ambassadors and are responsible for educating consumers and providing samples during promotional events. BEATS report to BEATS Community Manager Isabel Marotta and their local Field Marketing Specialist (FMS).THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION.
BEATS members will typically work between 4-15 hours a week doing promotional demos at bars/liquor, grocery, and convenience stores. Open availability on weekends is required as most promotional demos will take place (Thursday-Sunday). They will also have the opportunity to work local events and music festivals as available.
Pay is hourly and ranges between $15-$30/hour based on market.
- Must be 21+
- Possess or willing to obtain an alcohol license
- Have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive
- Required to work weekends
- Previous brand ambassador and/or hospitality experience is preferred
- Work assigned promo shifts at off/on-premise locations and local events
- Set-up tasting booths including cups, banners, swag, and ability to expense promotional product as necessary
- Drive to local promotional events in surrounding areas and storage unit as needed
- Maintain schedule, and submit required post event reports and information as required by your FMS
- Be an outgoing, excited, and professional representative of BeatBox at all events
- Communicate and work with other members of the team to ensure customer satisfaction, drive brand awareness, and drive product purchase
Currently hiring in the following markets:
New York/Long Island
*Opportunities are constantly expanding so please still apply even if you are outside of listed markets!
For any questions reach out to Isabel Marotta at email@example.com.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.