Regional Field Marketing Manager - EAST
WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
BEATBOX REGIONAL FIELD MARKETING MANAGER
The Regional Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of the local & regional go-to-market strategy customizing and augmenting national marketing plans to deliver profitable sales growth. This requires working closely with the brand team, sales department, internal cross-functional partners, and distributor teams to shape and execute marketing plans to achieve brand, distribution, and volume goals in their specified regions. In addition, the RFMM should be able to identify local marketing opportunities aligned with brand strategy, evaluate them for their potential impact, and, if appropriate, execute.
- Manage a small team of Field Marketing Specialists
- Work closely with sales & marketing teams to build and cascade region specific plans to grow the BeatBox portfolio.
- Visit retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, monitor price & shelf space management.
- Build strong business relationships with key customers, improving customer satisfaction by uncovering, addressing, and serving customer needs.
- Recommends and implements BeatBox sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitive analysis.
- Owns regional field marketing budget.
- Attend sales & marketing meetings to discuss opportunities to maximize sales & marketing efforts.
- Organizes and executes effective market blitzes with BeatBox salesforce.
- Weekly performance monitoring & identifying proactive opportunities to accelerate & close gaps - KPIs, rocks, key launch metrics & additional items defined by line manager.
- Strategic Doer: translates strategy into actions while balancing strong strategic thinking with the energy, drive, and ability to roll up the sleeves and get projects done at a high level.
- Results Oriented: displays drive and initiative and focused on delivering the desired outcomes, but getting there through teamwork, collaboration, and aligning to BeatBox values.
- Critical Thinker: ability to leverage various data sets, making connections that create insightful strategies and actions, leading to impact in the marketplace.
- People Agility: uses a high interpersonal effectiveness and effective written and verbal communication, along with a consistent and positive energy, to gain trust and support across the team.
- Agile Learning: a curious learner who quickly assesses complex problems, seeing the big picture and adapting past experiences to new situations, to create opportunities and overcome challenges.
- 5+ year’s field marketing experience in beverage and/or CPG
- 3+ year’s in leadership/management role
- Experience working closely with or part of a sales team with a strong understanding of developing and executing sales & promotion plans.
- Alcohol industry experience preferred.
- Strong negotiation and projection management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Travel 25%+
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.