We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with a deep interest in crypto systems in general and Ethereum scaling solutions in particular. While this is a non-technical role, you must be web3 native, able to quickly develop familiarity with complex topics. You’re passionate about brand, advocacy, and educating the Aztec community of encryption-first users and developers.
This is a high-impact role, both within Aztec and in the broader Ethereum, crypto, and zero-knowledge communities. You will have the scope and mandate to develop marketing strategies that will become industry standard.
You’re not just a Discord degenerate, Twitter tinkerer or Medium monkey, but someone driven by the ideals of decentralization.
You should love numbers and metrics, writing, memes, and creating connections online. You will become a subject-matter expert on Aztec’s marketing strategy and execution, with broad autonomy to execute your mandate.
This role will work closely with the Developer Relations, Growth and Ecosystem teams, with close collaboration with the COO and co-founders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and co-creating Aztec’s voice by engaging with users on Discord, Twitter and at live events
- Becoming proficient in speaking about crypto and Aztec’s technology, fielding inbound inquiries and directing them where appropriate
- Building SOPs and systems for managing user and developer education
- Constructing rewarding, engaging systems for community growth and retention
- Seizing the memes of production
You will own and coordinate our short-term goal of driving adoption of Noir among the ZK community, and educating users on our next-gen rollup as we bring it to market, working closely with the broader Commercial Team to execute 2 of the 3 pillars of our marketing strategy:
- Best-in-class content
- Social media
- Community and events–in collaboration with a Community Lead
Your time will roughly be allocated:
- 60% metrics-driven marketing, including SEO, paid, and content partnerships
- 30% scaling our social media production and owning our content calendar, setting up systems to streamline content production by the engineering and crypto teams
- 10% PR, advocacy, and speaking engagements for core leadership
- Passionately pursuing a career in crypto and web3
- Experience in a marketing leadership role
- Self-starter who will take the initiative to get up to speed quickly on the zero-knowledge ecosystem
- High degree of organization
- Responsiveness cross-platform
- Experience contributing to or leading DAOs and other decentralized communities
- Experience with quantitative marketing techniques
- Technical background
- Personal Twitter audience
- Figma meme portfolio
Something looks off?