Short Term Rental Inspector (Contract 1099)
We are seeking a reliable and experienced Short Term Rental Inspector to join our team in Austin, TX. As a Short Term Rental Inspector, you will be responsible for conducting inspections of short term rental properties to ensure compliance with local regulations, safety standards, and guest satisfaction.
- Conduct inspections of short term rental properties to ensure compliance with local regulations, safety standards, and guest satisfaction.
- Document inspection findings and report any issues to the Avantstay.
- Conduct follow-up inspections to ensure issues have been addressed in some instances.
- Operate utilizing custom inspection app and report issues in a timely fashion.
- Perform small “quick fixes” while on property if possible
- Swapping light bulbs
- Tightening loose handles/knobs
- Wiping smudges or dust off of surfaces
- General tidying of living areas
- Communicate effectively with the Field Team regarding inspection results and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate records of inspections and report regularly to the company.
- Previous experience in short term rental inspections or related fields.
- General knowledge of hospitality standards providing 5 Star experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel within the (locale’s) area.
- Availability for hourly work, including weekends and holidays.