Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for the role
We are looking for an aspiring and commercially minded Sales Development Representatives to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of the SDR sales engine. You will help grow new business through qualifying cold leads and creating opportunities for our Account Executives to convert to new revenue. You will be fortunate enough to be selling a product that marketeers love!
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively prospect into cold target accounts using cold calling 2.0 / predictable revenue methodology.
- Nurture great relationships with prospects via a multi-channel approach across phone, email, video and LinkedIn to engage them in conversation with Attest.
- Carry out initial qualification to identify prospect pain points and challenges whilst aligning the Attest solution and benefits.
- Communicate the various value propositions of the Attest platform to multiple stakeholders through account-based selling.
- Become a trusted advisor, able to educate and advise prospects on how the Attest platform can help them.
- Match and contribute to the positive attitude, high levels of energy and drive already established in the team.
- Stay informed on industry trends, competitors and market conditions to effectively position our offering and identify new opportunities.
- Meet and exceed quotas on a monthly basis.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have outstanding organisational and time management skills and thrive in an autonomous environment.
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts
- You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge
- You are comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders in marketing, brand, insights or similar across B2C industries
- You’re conscientious and take pride in your work, but you’re humble – you win and win well - we call it humble ambition.
- You find it easy to create and develop relationships with a high natural level of empathy.
- You don’t give up easily and you’re tenacious in your approach.
- You’re relentlessly positive and you’re passionate about self-development.
- You are self-motivating - you love being part of a team, but know how to keep yourself moving.
Our benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
Please see our list of benefits below:
- EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- Benefits to support your career development and growth, including a career growth and development budget of £20 per month which can be accrued over the year. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, increasing to 26 after 3 years service and 27 after 4 years service. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional average of 2 days off during the festive season. You can also take one month's fully paid sabbatical after 4 years service.
- We offer benefits that support your physical and mental health. These include enhanced sick pay, a £40 per month wellness allowance to spend on things that matter to your wellbeing which can be spent on a monthly basis or saved up for larger purchases over the year, and access to private and confidential coaching via Sanctus.
- Family-friendly policies from your first day of employment, such as enhanced parental leave with primary careers receiving 18 weeks fully paid leave and secondary careers receiving 4 weeks full pay. We also have a fertility treatment and family support policy which include paid leave for those going through treatment and their partners. Should the worst happen, we have a pregnancy loss policy with paid time off to support you through this time.
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month – we call it 10% time – giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity.
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan through Penfold when you join. You can maximise your pension contribution through the salary sacrifice scheme.
- Receive support whenever you need it with our Employee Assistance Programme, Care First, available 24/7.
- Work from anywhere – spend up to 80 days per year working abroad +/-4 hours from London
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed.
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a collaborative bunch and know the value of solving problems together. We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach, where employees split their time between the office and their home / alternative place of work. Typically Attesters are in the office 2 days per week with the days and times in the office being agreed with the employee and the line manager. This may also vary week to week based on the employee's workload and calendar.
We’re also mindful that flexible working arrangements can make a big difference for a variety of reasons and encourage Attesters to let us know if flexible working will enable the best balance for them.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The world’s best companies mirror the world around them. We are building an Attest that brings together, and actively celebrates, diversity in race, age, physical and mental ability, sexuality, gender identity and perspectives. Every Attester should feel they belong as their complete selves. We make an active choice to acknowledge and remove systematic inequality from our people and talent processes. We don't claim to have this all figured out yet, but it’s a journey we are fully accountable to.
With this in mind, data shows that individuals from minority groups typically only apply if they meet every criteria listed. Based upon this insight, we wanted to take this opportunity to encourage individuals who meet some, but not all criteria to still apply as you may be the right person for the role!
We want you to bring the best of you to the hiring process. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.