Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role:
Attest are looking for an experienced Marketing Director to lead our small but mighty Marketing team reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
The Marketing Director will be integral in shaping our short and long term Marketing strategy across the UK and North American markets to scale our inbound pipeline, revenue performance and channel activity to new heights. You will also help deliver value-add content, a distinctive and aspirational brand, manage/deepen agency relationships and improve our marketing tech stack.
You will be leading our pre-existing team of 4 with talent across Demand Generation and Growth, Content Marketing, Events, Partner Marketing, PR and Brand. Marketing is integral to our success now and in the future, and we are looking for someone with a strategic and commercial mindset who can also be hands on, whilst helping to grow and develop the team.
Your focus will be to …
- Co-develop and oversee implementation of a marketing strategy working in sync with broader Commercial goals and strategy.
- Co-plan and be partial owner of the Marketing budget with guidance and influence from the Chief Commercial Officer and co-lead internal reviews/QBRs with Commercial leadership.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand the roadmap and priorities in order to ensure our internal and external content and messaging remains effective, educational, and up-to-date.
- Operate hand-in-hand with Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and Product leadership to create feedback loops and improve performance.
- Identify strategic opportunities to increase pipeline quality and volume. Improve marketing performance reporting to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.Assess the effectiveness of, and assist the team in managing, our external marketing agency relationships.
- Helps influence and guide our Attest brand, voice, and positioning when needed. Oversee the development of our brand and product messaging, to create clarity, consistency and impact.
- Coach and develop a high performing team
We’d love to hear from you if you have/are…
- Proven experience delivering growth in a senior marketing leadership role at a high growth B2B SaaS company. You may have been a Marketing Director or held another role such as Head of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager.
- History of having a varied marketing experience with partial or direct impact across some key marketing functions (Field marketing/Events, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Growth/Demand Generation, Brand Strategy / Brand Management, PR)
- Knowledge and experience of pre- and post- sales marketing. Acquisition is important to us but we are looking for someone with experience of the customer lifecycle.
- A creative thought-leader with a strong bias towards action. You will be strategic as well as hands on and take action to see your ideas move forward.
- Demonstrable analytical and reporting ability and data-driven mindset, specifically around campaign measurement and ROI.
- Experience creating, communicating, getting buy-in, and executing a Marketing strategy with stakeholders across different departments.
- Strong managerial experience with the ability to hire, develop, retain and maintain a team who deliver sustained high-performance.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing and sales automation systems, particularly Salesforce and Pardot.
- Experience in ResTech is valuable but not essential
Pay & Benefits:
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year, increasing to 26 after 3 years service and 27 after 4 years service. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A career growth and development budget of £20 per month which can be accrued over the year.
- A £40 a month wellness allowance to spend on things that matter to your physical and mental wellbeing. This can be spent on a monthly basis or saved up for larger purchases over the year.
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 21-33 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EJ, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 2-3 days per week.
As a company, we aren’t fully remote and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that it is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.