Dripping Springs, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Flash is an innovator in the urban mobility space, helping businesses rethink one of their most valuable assets: the parking garage. Our award-winning cloud-born platform is custom configurable, secure, reliable, and grows alongside you as business or consumer demands evolve. From smarter infrastructure to sophisticated software, our organization is digitally transforming the mobility experience, one hub at a time.
Flash is looking to add a Materials Handler who will be responsible for receiving, packing, and transferring materials in our Dripping Springs warehouse to support the flow of production, inbound, and outbound materials. As a Material Handler, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the control of inventory, flow of production, and fulfillment of customer needs on a daily basis.
This role is on-site in our Dripping Springs, TX warehouse.
What You’ll Do...
- Ensures orderly production and distribution of products by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies where needed, and staging finished product final distribution.
- Contributes to the orderly operation of stock and/or materials storage area.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and keeping materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory, and reporting shortages.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Locates and packs materials for shipping.
- Documents materials and records units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supply codes, lot numbers, and quantities.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections and making operator repairs.
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, and other machinery to move items onto and off trucks and loading docks.
- Keeps inventory, loading areas, and machinery clean.
- Open containers, sort, and catalog materials.
- Learns and adheres to workplace safety regulations.
- Other duties assigned by management.
What You Have...
- Organizational skills
- Ability to read and analyze Information
- Adept at handling multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency with prioritizing and meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Process improvement mindset
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Ability to lift heavy materials
- Data entry skills
Who You Are ...
- Motivated and eager to learn
- A team player that knows how to balance daily tasks and contribute to team goals
- A strong communicator that is self aware and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Previous stock or inventory experience a plus
- Previous experience operating a forklift or pallet jack a plus.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.