Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our growing Legal team. As Corporate Paralegal, you will work directly with our General Counsel on a wide variety of corporate and strategic matters.
Duties and Responsibilities...
- Maintain the department’s contract management system and other information archives in order to centralize and streamline key templates, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain organizational documents and other corporate records for the company and its subsidiaries, including the making state filings and business licenses and other related submissions.
- Prepare and review routine corporate agreements and instruments, including non-disclosure agreements, services agreements, consulting agreements and similar arrangements.
- Support due diligence and other key functions for M&A and other strategic corporate transactions.
- Manage department operations and develop new process improvement initiatives.
- Support litigation matters in conjunction with external counsel, including assistance with discovery and subpoena responses.
- Draft legal correspondence and reports
- Provide administrative assistance to the General Counsel and other legal department team members
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience...
- Associate’s degree in Paralegal Studies or related field required, Bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies or related field preferred.
- Paralegal certificate required.
- 3+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience with a law firm and/or corporate legal department preferred.
- Self-starter with intellectual curiosity capable of learning on the job, taking initiative, pioneering new approaches and thriving within a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive and problem-solving approach.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Careful attention to detail and strong quality of work product.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Capable of maintaining the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.