Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
FLASH is looking to hire a Technical Drafter to our Team that produces site drawings for new
construction projects. FLASH is the fastest growing parking technology solution in the United States
and is recognized as the leader in Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) application in the new
construction market. The Drafter will be working closely with project engineers, project managers, and
salespeople internal to FLASH . This position will be responsible for creating site specific AutoCAD
drawings and detailed PDF markups for clients to use as a reference for installation and infrastructure
purposes. This position will play an integral part in the construction coordination process within sales
and operations . This position reports to the overall program’s implementation manager.
Essential Job Functions:
Design plans using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Translating engineering sketches and markups into properly documented drawings including schematics, plan and profile, and miscellaneous design details. 75%
Attend and participate in internal meetings with engineers, design personnel, and in-house manufacturing teams. 10%
Continuous improvement of AutoCAD processes and best practices 15%
Who our Ideal Candidate is...
- Experience reading construction drawings
- Experience using CAD drafting software
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD software, Bluebeam Revu, including but not limited to the development of horizontal and layout views, elevation views, vertical profiles, cross sections, existing and proposed site linework, blocks, groups, quantities, dimensioning, viewports, title blocks, and knowledge of CAD Standards, layers, and best practices preferred.
- A basic understanding of electrical circuits and low voltage access controls is also desired. Construction documentation and plan interpretation experience required.
- Strong communication skills
- Technical understanding and aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Reliability, Accountability, and a team player
- Associate degree or higher in Drafting and Design, Engineering, Construction Science, Integrated Science and Technology, or equivalent from an accredited college, technical school, or equivalent experience or accreditation.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Arrive
Something looks off?