Senior Project Manager- Western US
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
FLASH is seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join our Implementation team. As part of our Operations department, the Senior PM leads our enterprise customers through some of the most complex implementations at Flash. The Senior PM will guide the project for high profile projects from initiation up through the closeout process, ensuring successful implementation of Flash hardware and software.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the overall success of our largest and most visible and/or complex projects. You will be expected to work with the customer and supporting Flash teams to coordinate the installation of our products, as well as ensure the systems work as designed. You will be required to understand objectives, priorities, processes, and pain points that can arise during a project and determine how to best manage them for a successful implementation. This position reports to the Senior Implementation Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Flash ecosystem and how it functions.
- Understand that the PM “owns” the project, and its success is dependent on you.
- Manage the overall financial budget of your projects in an effort to maintain and improve the originating budget and gross margin.
- Create a detailed plan for each project that can be adapted as challenges arrive.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively through the entirety of a project to ensure the project maintains positive momentum.
- Understand the various obstacles that can arise during an implementation, helping the customer to "see around corners," and spot potential trouble before it happens.
- Embrace obstacles, seek out alternative solutions and be willing to provide ideas and recommendations, both internally and customer facing, to better serve our customers.
- Create strong relationships and enhance product experience so customers cannot imagine doing business without our solution.
- Identify process gaps and provide recommendations on how to improve and ensure future implementation success.
What You Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Technology, Business Administration, or Communications related majors strongly preferred) and a minimum of 3-5 years project management or related experience in the parking industry.
- PARCS Manufacturing, Operations or Technical Support, CPP, PMP, certifications are preferred.
- A strong understanding of parking operations, technology, and the verticals within which our customers operate their systems is a must for this role.
- Experience with specific verticals (government, education, healthcare) is a plus.
- Experience with technology implementations and how various functional roles work together to make them successful (e.g., development, project management, testing, product management, etc.).
- Strong organizational and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outgoing and is an initiative-taking leader with high levels of commitment & personal integrity
- Active listener that models the company's values and enjoys building relationships.
This role will be a great fit for you if you are someone who enjoys taking on a challenge, you are an over-communicator, have strong focus, extreme attention to detail, and a project mindset. A candidate will be successful in this role if they have experience in parking/mobility tech, have strong customer facing communication skills and have an organized and flexible approach to the competing priorities which arise on any given day. This dynamic role provides an excellent path to growth within Operations or into many other roles within our growing organization.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Arrive
Something looks off?