Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Arc is the future of startup finance.
Are you passionate about revolutionizing startup banking and empowering founders to manage, run, and grow their businesses with confidence?Join Arc as we redefine the financial landscape for startups.
Arc is on a mission to provide founders with a trusted cash management product that aligns with their fast-paced needs. With hundreds of startups already relying on Arc to handle their finances, we're proud to offer a friendlier and unrestricted path to extending runway, accelerating growth, and optimizing their capital stack.
We are seeking a Product Specialist to join the Arc team. As a Product Specialist at Arc, you'll play a pivotal role addressing customer inquiries, solving problems, and working cross functionally to help us build strong, lasting relationships with our customers. This is a high-visibility and impactful position, allowing you to be a founding member of our small but rapidly growing team.
You will work directly alongside the founding team to help Arc reinvent the startup financial tech stack.
✅ What you bring
- 1+ years of previous sales, success or support experience at a B2B fintech, business credit, or business banking focused company supporting CFOs and CEOs
- You understand and prioritize the needs and expectations of customers, providing excellent service and demonstrating empathy and patience
- Patient with customers and can calmly help them address issues
- You are highly responsive and work with a strong sense of urgency when resolving customer problems
- Adaptable and open to learning new tools and product features.
- Enjoy investigating technical issues and working with engineers to identify the problem and come up with a solution
- Strong organization skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are a self starter who works independently. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high-energy and mission-driven colleagues
⚡️ What you’ll do
- Assist companies through product onboarding and help with any diligence requests to set up and keep an Arc account in good standing
- Troubleshoot customer problems effectively with cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues
- Answer general questions across email and chat with empathy and ensure our customers have a best in class experience on the Arc platform
- Work collaboratively to translate user experience & customer feedback into actionable insights for our product, marketing, and finance team
😎 Nice to Haves
- Experience at an early stage company (“0-1 and 1-5”)
- Background in finance or understanding of venture debt, revenue based financing, venture capital, merchant cash advance, brokerage accounts & Treasuries
- Experience with Salesforce
🚀 What we bring
- Founding team from Notion, LinkedIn, Affirm, Facebook, Tesla, Brex, Bolt, and beyond.
- Remote and Hybrid work w/ offices in San Francisco and NYC.
- $31m in funding from top VC’s like Y Combinator, NfX, Bain Capital, and Clocktower.
- Excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, etc.