Business Development Representative - Houston
Unlock your potential and join the Akselos team!
Akselos is a rapidly growing digital technology company headquartered in Europe, with operations in Southeast Asia and the USA. The company has developed the world's most advanced and fastest simulation engineering software to protect critical infrastructure. Focused on the Energy market, Akselos' technology revolutionizes infrastructure management and pushes the boundaries of modern engineering. Akselos software supports structural health monitoring for large energy infrastructure, offers engineering services for building digital twins, and provides an integrated platform for collaboration among engineers, contractors, and operators.
What role will you play?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will play a pivotal role in driving our growth. As a skilled communicator, you'll take the lead in engaging potential clients, educating them about Akselos and our innovative solutions, with a distinct focus on lead qualification and expanding the sales pipeline.
Handling a diverse array of inbound leads, ranging from demo requests to webinars, you'll be at the forefront of identifying and nurturing new sales opportunities through proactive outreach across various communication channels. You'll seamlessly collaborate with both our Sales and Marketing Teams, integrating your efforts to generate qualified leads and lay the groundwork for meaningful discussions. Your inherent sales-driven and self-starting attitude will perfectly complement this role, offering ample avenues to showcase your skills and drive.
- Identify and qualify new sales leads via calls, emails, and social media
- Handle various inbound leads (demo request, contact me, trial, ebook, webinar)
- Conduct thorough research on prospective clients, their industry, and specific needs to tailor approaches.
- Engage with potential customers to understand their pain points, challenges, and business objectives.
- Articulate our product/service offerings, features, and benefits to prospects, focusing on value proposition and differentiation.
- Collaborate with the sales team on targets and strategies and record interactions in the CRM system.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitors for effective communication.
- Schedule appointments, demos, or meetings for the sales team to further engage with qualified leads.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated proven sales record with achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Showcasing your ability to effectively communicate, qualify leads, and drive conversion rates.
- Proficiency in conducting thorough research on prospective clients and their industries.
- Previous experience engaging with customers understanding requirements and showcasing value.
- Proven ability to work as a team player, aligning strategies for collective success
- Guided decisions intelligently, utilizing CRM insights for informed choices.
What do we offer?
- A chance to excel as a Sales Development Representative, propelling our growth trajectory.
- Work within dynamic teams, integrating efforts to drive qualified leads and meaningful discussions.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to recognize your impactful contributions.
- Play a pivotal role in Akselos' success, driving growth and innovation in the industry.
Join us today!
If you're prepared to embark on a gratifying journey that seamlessly blends refined communication, astute research, and an insatiable thirst for knowledge, we invite you to step into the role of Sales Development Representative at Akselos.
Grounded in more than 15 years of advanced academic research at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Akselos provides physics-based simulation engineering software, or digital twins, of highly complex mechanical assets. The technology enables customers to reduce risk, increase operational efficiency, and extend the life of their energy infrastructure in operation. Akselos is disrupting the industry standard with its solution being 1,000x faster than legacy technology, facilitating real-time condition monitoring and delivering significant customer value.
Akselos’ digital twin technology is currently in use by customers across the energy industry, including upstream and downstream, and renewable energy, and is trusted by clients including Shell, Lamprell, and Pan American Energy.