Sales Account Director Australia
Akselos is a digital transformation company focused on protecting critical energy infrastructure with the world's most advanced engineering simulation technology. Our mission is to enable users' ability to assess critical infrastructure via advanced simulation software, helping asset-heavy industries utilise digital technology to drive safety, optimise inspections regimes, reduce shutdowns, reduce opex and extend asset life.
Akselos Integra is a revolutionary new software that allows full life-cycle management of critical infrastructures, from design through commissioning, operation, late life and dismantlement. It is the first integrated platform for engineers, contractors and operators. Akselos provides the fastest and most advanced engineering simulation technology software responsible for modelling the world's largest and most predictive digital twin, called Digital Guardian.
Akselos is at a critical moment in its growth trajectory and is looking for a very smart, ambitious Sales Account Director, fully focused on the Oil & Gas, Downstream, Renewable energy, and Mining verticals across Australia. The Sales Account Director, based in Perth area, must be a self-starter and will have to grow its customer base across Australia through direct channels and be responsible for managing the complete sales cycle. From identifying potential champions to conveying our value propositions all the way to closing the sale. This person will need to evaluate customer requirements and develop and implement assertive sales strategies designed to satisfy those requirements while ensuring profitable growth, adding value, improving performance and ensuring optimum levels of customer satisfaction.
We need a proven hunter character, a professional with a never say die attitude who has the potential to see what the future looks like, and then convince customers to invest in building this future together.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for sales activities for the new and renewal business for an assigned geographic area, set of accounts or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals or quotations for current /prospective customers.
- Creates and maintains account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Account strategies: Develop and initiate sales strategies for key different customer categories (accounts and lead the continuous implementation of the defined strategy
- Sales targets: create added value for the customer and Akselos by ensuring a coordinated sales approach. Ensure achievement of agreed sales targets and margins with a structured follow-up and reporting process.
- Customer relations: Cements business relationships at all levels within target customers, building trust and confidence in Akselos’ ability to deliver a technology and service that offers solutions, value and service excellence.
- Seeks negotiated opportunities that offer solutions to customer requirements where Akselos is well positioned to meet the need.
- Constantly monitors customer specific strategic & operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is procured upon which sales opportunities can be identified and acted upon.
- Continually protects and enhances Akselos’ reputation and perception in the key verticals through the application of carefully planned customer development initiatives.
- Acquire and continue to develop a comprehensive understanding of Akselos’ range of technology and capabilities and convey to customers any new developments which promote the company’s brand for quality solutions and top-class service and performance.
- Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) to increase Akselos market awareness and influence customers at all levels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Engineering, mathematics or sciences; Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in key account management within the Australian O&G Energy, Downstream or Mining industry with a proven track record of success
- Experience in finding new customers and developing them through to contract signature which leads to achieving sales targets.
DESIRED SKILLS AND JOB-RELATED DEMANDS
- Thorough understanding of the technical sales process within Operators and knowledge of the different stakeholders within those companies
- Strategic and value-based sales experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and industry representatives
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines and respond quickly to management and client requests
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive verbal and written communication; ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation and international team
- Self-motivated, charismatic and energetic with strong leadership ability
- Hungry, has an entrepreneurial mindset, very target oriented
- Optimistic, willing to take risks and engaging
Ready to join Akselos recognized as technology pioneer for which its mission-driven is to focus on accelerating the energy transition?
Are you keen to join a team of seasoned professionals who have the fire and engage with our powerful new innovation curve?
Are you excited to be part of a visionary adventure in which we believe that applying extreme engineering will solve complex environmental challenges?
-> Please visit our website career page and apply to the role. https://akselos.com/about/careers/