Junior Application Engineer Intern
Akselos is a rapidly-growing digital technology company with headquarters in Europe and operations in South East Asia and the USA. The company has created the world’s most advanced engineering modeling, and fastest simulation technology, to protect the world’s critical infrastructure today and tomorrow. Currently focused on the Energy market, technology has the power to revolutionize how we build and manage our critical infrastructure and pushes the boundaries of what modern engineering and data analytics can achieve.
- Interns work with Akselos engineers to contribute their work on ongoing projects to create high-quality 3D CAD models and FE simulation models.
- Learn practical solutions in simulation processes (pre- and post-processing)
- Create or modify existing 3D CAD models for industrial applications
- Perform meshing for 3D CAD models
- Build simulation models using Akselos software
- Test and verify Akselos software for customer deployment
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Familiarity with meshing software is a plus
- Coding (C++, Python, Matlab) is a plus
Internship Duration: 3-4 months
How to apply:
- Please visit our Career Page: https://akselos.com/about/careers/
Contact information if you have any questions:
Please provide a cover letter to describe relevant projects that you have led or been involved in.