NLP Lead Engineer
An NLP Team Lead provides technical guidance to a team and will contribute in converting projects from an idea to reality. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a team of NLP engineers and data scientists to develop and deploy NLP models and applications.
- Lead a team of NLP engineers and data scientists to develop and deploy NLP models and applications.
- Develop and maintain NLP pipelines for text classification, entity recognition, information retrieval, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with product managers to define product roadmaps and prioritize features.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research in NLP and machine learning.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development opportunities to team members.
- Manage team performance by setting clear goals, providing regular feedback, and conducting performance reviews.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning within the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing NLP models and applications.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team of NLP engineers and data scientists.
- Strong programming skills in Java & Python.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with Machine learning projects life cycle including serving in production environments.